Samsung Galaxy S9 is likely one of the hottest smartphones out there proper now. Being a Samsung flagship gadget, the Galaxy S9 gives its customers with quite a lot of high-end options. Whether you’re speaking in regards to the attractive 18:9 bezel-less display or the immense energy from its Snapdragon 845 processor, the Samsung Galaxy S9 has all of it. Not solely that, the S9 has probably the greatest cameras on the market that additionally helps variable aperture on a smartphone digicam. While the S9 has virtually every part that one can anticipate from a 2018 flagship, the software program facet of issues has some small points as it’s not operating inventory Android. Such issues can wreck your flagship expertise and strive to repair them will be fairly a time consuming and cumbersome course of. Let’s discover out the most typical Samsung Galaxy S9 issues together with their options so that you could simply repair these issues.
Samsung Galaxy S9 issues and how to repair them
Problem 1: Apps not operating Full Screen
Since the Samsung Galaxy S9 has an 18:9 display, apps can use that tall side ratio to show quite a lot of data on the display without delay. Unfortunately, some apps usually are not in a position to use the whole display of Samsung Galaxy S9. Instead, these apps run on the default 16:9 side ratio due to which you get black bars which are fairly irritating particularly when watching films or taking part in video games in your Galaxy S9.
Fortunately, it’s fairly simple to repair this concern and allow full-screen mode in your whole apps so that each one the apps are utilizing the whole 18:9 display of your Samsung Galaxy S9. To repair this concern, you might have to observe the given steps.
- Open the ‘Settings” app in your smartphone.
- In right here, head to the ‘Display’ part the place you will see all of the show associated settings.
- Now, you might have to find the Full Screenn Apps’ part and open it.
- After this, you’ll get the choice for enabling or disabling full-screen mode for all of the apps which are put in in your gadget.
- Make positive to allow all of the apps so that each one your apps can use the whole 18:9 side ratio of your Galaxy S9’s show.
Problem 2: Device taking a Long Time to Fully Charge
If you’re experiencing gradual charging speeds together with your Samsung Galaxy S9, then chances are high that ‘Fast Charging’ will not be enabled in your smartphone.
It is sort of simple to repair this concern by merely enabling the quick charging characteristic in your gadget. In order to achieve this, you might have to merely observe the instruction talked about down beneath.
- Head over to the ‘Settings’ app of your Galaxy S9.
- Now open the ‘Battery’ settings of your gadget so that you could allow quick charging.
- Here you’ll see the choice for ‘Fast Charging’. Enable it, and your gadget will now cost a lot quicker than earlier than.
- Next time when you’ll cost your gadget, a message saying ‘Fast Charging’ will seem in your Galaxy S9’s lock display.
Problem three: Samsung Galaxy S9 Wi-Fi Problems
Loads of Galaxy S9 customers have reported points with Wi-Fi connectivity of their telephones. There are reviews of sudden community drops and community not discovered points from many S9 customers. While there isn’t any actual repair for Wi-Fi points but, there are some steps that you may perform for fixing your Wi-Fi issues.
You can strive utilizing the next fixes in your Galaxy S9 for resolving all wi-fi community errors and points.
- Very usually, it’s the Wi-Fi router which is inflicting all the issues in your gadget. So strive restarting your Wi-Fi router and see if the issue nonetheless persists.
- If that doesn’t assist, you possibly can strive resetting your Wi-Fi router. In order to do it, you will want to observe your Wi-Fi router’s consumer guide because the process goes to be completely different for various Wi-Fi routers on the market.
- You can even strive re-entering the Wi-Fi particulars in your Samsung Galaxy S9. For doing this, you might have to open the Wi-Fi settings in your smartphone. Now, lengthy faucet in your desired Wi-Fi community and choose ‘Forget Network’. After this, scan for out there networks and join to your wi-fi community which can hopefully repair the entire points in your Galaxy S9.
Problem four: Messaging App sending Photos robotically
There is a bug within the messaging app of the Samsung Galaxy S9 which sends pictures out of your gallery to your contacts. This bug is an enormous concern for the consumer’s privateness since it will possibly share delicate pictures with out the consumer’s data. Even although Samsung has pushed an OTA replace to tackle this alarming concern, chances are high you’re nonetheless on the older model and need to repair this concern for good.
Well, if are going to repair the bug with out updating your cellphone, you might have to use the next steps.
- Go to the App Info of the messaging app put in in your Samsung Galaxy S9.
- Inside its app data, you might have to open the app’s permission and uncheck ‘Storage”.
- Due to this, the messaging app won’t be able to entry your cellphone’s storage, and thus it will possibly’t ship any pictures with out you figuring out about it.
Problem 5: Dark Slow Motion Videos
With the Samsung Galaxy S9, you get the choice of recording 960fps tremendous gradual movement movies. While these movies look fairly spectacular, some folks have skilled them to be under-exposed or very darkish. Because of this, persons are not in a position to use the gradual movement characteristic to its full extent. In most instances, this downside is due to the Samsung Smart Stay characteristic and disabling it can most probably repair this concern.
If you need to disable Smart Stay in your Galaxy S9, then you need to use the given steps to repair it.
- Head over to the ‘Settings’ app in your smartphone.
- Now go to the ‘Advanced Features’ of your S9.
- In right here, you might have to disable ‘Smart Stay’.
- Doing so will repair the gradual movement video’s publicity in your Samsung Galaxy S9.
Problem 6: Galaxy S9 Touchscreen Sensitivity Issues
In case your S9 is having touchscreen sensitivity points due to a drop or possibly due to a display protector, then there may be a simple repair for it. Samsung has included an possibility for altering contact display sensitivity of their Galaxy telephones which we’ll use to repair this concern.
You can use the given steps for adjusting the touchscreen sensitivity of your Samsung Galaxy S9.
- Open the ‘Settings’ app of your Samsung Galaxy S9.
- Locate and open the ‘Advanced Features’ within the settings app.
- Within this part, you will see an possibility which says ‘Touch Sensitivity’.
- You can use this feature to tweak the touchscreen sensitivity of your Galaxy S9 and thus repair any points.
Problem 7: Samsung Galaxy S9 Audio Problems due to Wet Speaker
The Samsung Galaxy S9 is an IP68 rated smartphone and due to that, customers can use their smartphone in moist environments. However, generally the cellphone’s speaker finally ends up getting moist which causes audio points within the loudspeaker. This occurs when the water will get into the speaker grill of your gadget and muffles the speaker.
Solution: To tackle this concern, Samsung has a water-proof movie proper in entrance of the speaker that stops water from completely damaging your gadget’s speaker. So in case you are dealing with any audio issues from the loudspeaker, it’s extremely advisable that you just let the speaker dry for a while. And after some time, you’ll see that the speaker of your gadget has been mounted as the entire water would have evaporated.
Problem eight: Fixing Resolution and Scaling Issues on Galaxy S9
The Samsung Galaxy S9 has a QHD+ show which whereas wanting tremendous sharp, consumes quite a lot of battery. Therefore, Samsung has included an possibility for utilizing the cellphone at FHD+ decision for saving battery.
If you’re utilizing the FHD+ decision, you may face some scaling points in your smartphone which will be simply mounted utilizing the given steps.
- First of all, open the ‘Settings’ app in your Samsung Galaxy S9.
- Go to the ‘Display’ part within the app and find ‘Screen Resolution’.
- You can then use this feature to swap your gadget’s decision to QHD+ which can repair all of the scaling points.
Problem 9: Fix for all Other Issues on Samsung Galaxy S9
While the fixes talked about above will repair most of your issues relating to the Galaxy S9, chances are high you’re nonetheless searching for an answer. In that case, you need to first strive rebooting your cellphone. As rebooting reloads your working system, it will possibly repair quite a lot of points.
If rebooting doesn’t assist in fixing your points, you possibly can at all times strive performing a manufacturing facility reset in your gadget. Doing so will delete all of your information and apps, so make certain to again up all of your needed recordsdata first. Once you might have executed that, you possibly can then observe the given steps so as to reset your Samsung Galaxy S9.
- Open the ‘Settings’ app of your Samsung Galaxy S9 to reset it.
- In right here, go to ‘General Management’ and choose ‘Reset’.
- Doing so will fully wipe your gadget and hopefully fixes your points.
These are widespread Samsung Galaxy S9 issues and their options. You can at all times contact Samsung Customer Care if nothing works out on your gadget. Since Samsung service facilities are the perfect place in case your concern is said to manufacturing defects or hardware failures, you need to at all times contemplate contacting them.